Here at the Sioux Falls VA Health Care System, we strive to hire only the best! Working with and for America's veterans is a privilege, and we pride ourselves on the quality of care we provide. If you have what it takes, please consider applying for one of our available open positions.
Our Mission is to fulfill President Lincoln's promise “To care for him who shall have borne the battle, and for his widow, and his orphan” by serving and honoring the men and women who are America’s veterans.
Our 16 major initiatives are:
• Eliminating Veteran homelessness
• Enabling 21st century benefits delivery and services
• Automating GI Bill benefits
• Creating Virtual Lifetime Electronic Record
• Improving Veterans' mental health
• Building Veterans Relationship Management capability to enable convenient, seamless interactions
• Designing a Veteran-centric health care model to help Veterans navigate the health care delivery system and receive coordinated care
• Enhancing the Veteran experience and access to health care
• Ensuring preparedness to meet emergent national needs
• Developing capabilities and enabling systems to drive performance and outcomes.
• Establishing strong VA management infrastructure and integrated operating model
• Transforming human capital management
• Performing research and development to enhance the long-term health and well-being of Veterans
• Optimizing the utilization of VA's Capital portfolio by implementing and executing the Strategic Capital Investment Planning (SCIP) process
• Improving the quality of health care while reducing cost
• Transforming health care delivery through health informatics
No Career Events currently scheduled.