We are seeking an experienced Interior Designer/CAD Specifier to join our Team! A Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or related field, with experience preferred. In addition, the Designer should be proficient in AutoCAD 2004 or higher, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. The Interior Designer will coordinate disciplines to complete furniture projects. Salary is commensurate with experience.
We may consider a Design Apprentice position or an Interior Designer with experience in AutoCAD/ Space planning/ Client presentations.
Applicants should possess the following characteristics:
- Interior Design experience and/or an Interior Design Degree
- Great Detail Skills for Building Client Relationships.
- Enjoy working in a team environment.
- Customer Service Skills.
- Supporting the Sales Staff.
- Communication and organizational abilities .
- Requires extensive knowledge of all areas of interior design and the ability to work on projects of any size and/or complexity.
- Able to multi-task and work with complex projects.
** Responsibilities to include bids and research.
Additional responsibilities of the Interior Designer/CAD Specifier are as follows:
• Working with the interiors portion of commercial projects and coordination with other departments to include interior design, space planning, material selections, documentation for presentation and construction, furniture planning, installation, Sales Support, and procurement.
• Coordinate, organize and/or lead design teams for large scale projects.
• Develop project design criteria for various building and design types.
• Develop documents for conformance with design concepts and construction administration activities.
• Plan, schedule and direct the development of interior project requirements.
• Deliver and/or assist in client presentations.
• Perform project interior design, space planning and development tasks including drawings, calculations, cost estimates ,specifications, and pricing.
• Serve as point of contact for clients and provide feedback and follow-up.
• Review and understand drawings prepared by others.
Submit your resume in confidence.
This position is a regular full-time position, located in our Sioux Falls, SD location. Hours are Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm. Occasional overtime hours needed based on project management.
Brown & Saenger offers a full benefits package, including major medical, dental and supplemental insurance. Vacations, holiday schedule and sick leave policies. We also offer a 401(k) program. Apply on line at www.brown-saenger.com
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
Brown & Saenger
711 W. Russell St.
PO Box 84040
Sioux Falls, SD 57117-4040
Phone: 605-336-1960 or
||Technical, Admin & Clerical, Project Management
||Office Supply / Equipment
Recent Jobs you've looked at: