Provide personalized financial products and services to members by performing the following duties:
• Interview and evaluate needs of potential members and offer appropriate financial products and services. Prepare and compile new member applications and open new accounts including ordering checks, credit/debit cards, ATM cards, etc.
• Respond to member inquiries and requests and assist members with problem resolution and account reconciliation.
• Perform all the duties of a Universal Teller.
• Ensure complete and accurate loan documentation by analyzing applicant financial status, credit, and asset evaluation. Determine collateral requirements and properly secures the collateral. Also determines co-signer requirements and eligibility of co-signer offered. Approve loans within specified limits and oversee timely loan closing and funding activities.
• Provide ongoing relationship servicing with current members through inbound/outbound calling, in person or by mail to maintain goodwill and gain additional business.
-Prior loan underwriting experience preferred - must be able to read and understand credit reports and credit union policies and procedures
-Ability to make sound, confident decisions
-Possess proven sales skills
-Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
||Banking, Customer Service, Sales
||Banking / Financial Services
Recent Jobs you've looked at: