Provide personalized financial products and services to members by performing the following duties:
• Interview, evaluate needs, and offer appropriate financial products and services. Prepare applications and open new accounts.
• Respond to member inquiries and assist members with problem resolution and account reconciliation.
• Perform all the duties of a Universal Teller.
• Ensure complete and accurate loan documentation by analyzing applicant financial status. Determine and secure collateral. Approve loans within specified limits.
• Provide ongoing relationship servicing with current members through inbound/outbound calling, in person or by mail.
-Prior loan underwriting experience preferred - must be able to read and understand credit reports and credit union policies and procedures
-Ability to make sound, confident decisions
-Possess proven sales skills
-Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
||Banking, Customer Service, Sales
||Banking / Financial Services