Carex Health Brands, (www.carex.com) headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, is a portfolio company of Ancor Partners LTD. Carex is the branded leader of innovative home healthcare products including home medical equipment, medication compliance, and reusable hot/cold products sold through leading Pharmaceutical Wholesalers, Durable Medical Equipment dealers and national retail FDM chains. These rapidly growing brands include: Carex, Apex, Bed Buddy, TheraMed, Newday, Enablers and VitaSystem brands. With the aging baby boomers, demographics for home self care products are excellent; sales in the in-home healthcare sector are projected at 7-9% CAGR through 2011 and increasing thereafter. The competitive landscape is highly fragmented. Based on syndicated data, Carex is the #1 market share leader in medical accessories and the reusable hot/cold therapy category.
Carex Health Brands is looking for an Administrative Assistant / Receptionist to join their team. In this role, you will provide clerical and administrative support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the company.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Create and maintain a positive office environment for guests, callers and staff through the use of strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Have the ability, as the first point of contact, to address the needs of guests and callers.
• Appear calm, courteous and professional at all times, particularly in high-stress situations.
• Accurately complete tasks, with minimal supervision, in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Support the company’s mission and actively embrace core values.
• Remain flexible with change.
Required Experience and Knowledge:
• The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2-3 years of front office and/or relevant customer service experience.
• Outstanding customer service.
• Excellent problem-solving capabilities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail/accuracy.
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
• General office skills (filing, typing, copying, faxing, scanning, data entry, etc.)
• Manage a multi-line switchboard.
• Receive, direct and relay phone messages.
• Basic computer skills (Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel).
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
Carex Health Brands
921 E. Amidon
Sioux Falls, SD 57104
||Admin & Clerical, Customer Service