Unique opportunity to work for a new life insurance company. This recently chartered South Dakota based life company is currently hiring sales agents to live and work across the entire state of South Dakota.
Positions are available for both entry level and experienced agents, with training available for both insurance licensing and insurance sales.
This new insurance company has unlimited potential for advancement. Motivated agents typically move into management positions within 6 months of starting. You can be in on the ground floor of one of the fastest growing companies in South Dakota. Be your own boss, set your own hours and achieve your earnings goals.
Company is a South Dakota based life insurance company that is owned by over 1,600 of South Dakotas' top business, professional and agricultural leaders from across the entire state.
You will be marketing a unique policy that provides guaranteed cash value growth, shares directly in the earnings of the company, is backed by life insurance and additionally grows with the cash value of the insurance. No cold calling, we only market to individuals that have been invited. We operate only in South Dakota.
• Training is available for life insurance licensing, prior to sales training.
• Classroom sales agent training will be one week of detailed sales and presentation education learning our proven sales system.
• Field sales agent training will be one week of customer visits and sales with District Manager.
• Continuing sales training and support with one on one mentoring.
• Conduct sales presentations to individuals.
• Secure invitations to prospective customers.
• Develop and maintain a professional presence in the communities in which you work.
• Competitive commission-based compensation with virtually unlimited income potential.
• First year agents can earn up to $50K - $80K or more.
• Draw against future commission package for qualified agents.
• Completion bonus following successful completion of sales training program.
• Medical and life insurance benefits when qualified.
• Sales incentive trips to exciting and exotic locations.
• Management positions available for qualified agents.
• Increased commissions and overrides available in all management positions.
• No specific experience selling insurance is necessary.
• Training program provides tools and knowledge necessary to succeed.
• A South Dakota license to sell life insurance, or a willingness to obtain proper licensing.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills.
• Driven, disciplined, resilient, achievement-focused, coachable and professional.
• Basic computer skills.
• A valid driver’s license, reliable transportation.
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
Great Plains Financial
1205 N. Harrison Ave, Suite 100
South Dakota, SD 57501
Phone: 6059455165 or
||Sales, Finance, Insurance
Recent Jobs you've looked at: