A successful manufacturing company located in North East South Dakota is seeking to add to their team a Design Engineer. If you are looking for a company that will treat you right and value you as an employee look no further this is it. This company is involved and understands their industry; they produce top-quality products based on the needs of the industry. Join their team today.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
• Work with other dynamic professionals in an excellent, family-friendly, and clean work environment.
• Depending on experience this company will pay a competitive compensation based on experience $50,000 – plus. In addition to monthly bonuses based on reviewed company elements.
• Enjoy a FULL benefits package complete with health (family plans available), dental (family plans available), flex spending plan, life, STD, LTD, 401k, and more! Benefits start after 60 days!
• Additionally, you will receive paid holidays (10), funeral leave, vacation, direct deposit, and referral program.
• You will also be able to partake in the Employee Stock Option Plan.
• Relocation package available.
• With this company there are advancement opportunities available!
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
• In this position you will be responsible for drafting projects and conceptual design work utilizing AutoCad or Pro-E software.
• Estimate project costs and time frame, including communicating with vendors and gathering quotes.
• Will assist in testing, debugging, and follow-up on projects.
• Troubleshoot tooling or equipment issues on previous projects and provide recommendations.
• Stay up-to-date on contracts, vendors, and Engineering literature to increase manufacturing capability of the company.
• Ensure a safe working environment regarding tooling and equipment in use.
• Communicate and provide customers with Engineering-related information, may be direct or indirect contact.
• Bachelors in Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering, related field, or the equivalent experience.
• 2+ years experience in Engineering a must.
• Experience in Microsoft Office.
• Ability to learn AutoCad or Pro-E.
• Applicant must be a quick-learner, driven and self-motivated.
Contact Steve at Executive Recruiting Consultants today for more details or other similar positions.
Check out all of our Ag Opportunities at our website www.ercjobs.com.
Phone: (605) 369-2105
Fax: (605) 369-2114
Keywords: Sioux Falls, SD, recruiting, South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, executive, Sioux Falls recruiter, Midwest, finance, banking, industry, interview, business development, executive recruiter, manufacturing, financial services, information technology, retained search, income tax, federal, state, manufacturing, Sioux Fall area, engineer, engineering, manufacturing industry, CFO, manager, management, plant manager, Dell Rapids recruiter, Mechanical Engineering, Design Engineer, Industrial Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer Technology, technician, AutoCad, Pro-E, design, tooling, programming, automation, work cells, resource gathering, product design, process, product development, automation, process control, process design
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
Executive Recruiting Consultants
P.O. Box 154
Springfield, SD 57062
Recent Jobs you've looked at: