Our client is a successful manufacturer, located in Northeastern South Dakota and they are showing rapid growth, while producing top-quality products. They are now seeking to add a Maintenance Technician to their team to execute Continuous Improvement and assist in the Maintenance Department of the facility.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
• Work in a team environment, which offers a great place to work and excellent people to work with.
• Depending on experience this company will pay a base pay of $17 - $19 per hour. In addition to monthly bonuses based on reviews.
• Enjoy a FULL benefits package complete with health (family plans available), dental (family plans available), flex spending plan, life, STD, LTD, 401k, and more! Benefits start after 60 days of employment.
• Additionally, you will receive paid holidays, vacation, direct deposit, and referral program.
• You will also be able to partake in the Employee Stock Option Plan.
• Relocation package available.
• With this company there are advancement opportunities available!
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
• In this position you will maintain and repair equipment, to ensure all equipment is in accordance to company standards.
• You will assist the manufacturing engineer with installing and adjusting equipment.
• Be responsible for investigating automatic welding equipment, forming and punching operations and utilize industrial controls (PLC).
• Clean shafts, bearings, gears, and various parts of machinery.
• Accountable for setting up and operating tools: grinders, drill, and milling machines etc.
• Responsible for issuing and inventorying tools and other supplies from outside vendors.
• Install or repair parts in equipment.
• Operate welding equipment.
• Perform preventative maintenance tasks.
• Ensure a clean and safe work area.
• Certificate from technical school or college.
• Experience in manufacturing or related field.
• Ability to operate a forklift and other similar equipment.
• Applicant must be a quick-learner, driven and self-motivated.
Contact Steve at Executive Recruiting Consultants today for more details or other similar positions.
Check out all of our Ag Opportunities at our website www.ercjobs.com.
Phone: (605) 369-2105
Fax: (605) 369-2114
Keywords: Sioux Falls, SD, recruiting, South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, executive, Sioux Falls recruiter, Midwest, interview, business development, executive recruiter, manufacturing, information technology, retained search, manufacturing, Sioux Fall area, engineer, engineering, manufacturing industry, manager, management, plant manager, Dell Rapids recruiter, Mechanical Engineering, Design Engineer, Industrial Engineer technician, AutoCad, Pro-E, design, tooling, programming, automation, work cells, resource gathering, product design, process, product development, automation, process control, process design, maintenance
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
Executive Recruiting Consultants
108 West 4th Street
Dell Rapids, SD 57022
Recent Jobs you've looked at: