Our client is a successful grain mill located in Northeast, NE which produces quality food products for human consumption. This organization is built on integrity and continually develops professional relationships that contribute to their drive for customer satisfaction and commitment to exceed expectations. This company is tight-knit and believes in creating more opportunities throughout the community by offering support for various organizations and program. Now you can be part of this work family as they are seeking a Plant Manager. Don’t let a great opportunity pass you by!
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
• If you’re a talented professional that is not overlooked by this company, they want to provide you with competitive salaries, further career opportunities, and great benefits; as well as the chance to work with other great professionals.
• This position will start with a base salary of $79,000 - $125,000 with a 15% incentive bonus based on annual performance reviews.
• You will also obtain an excellent full benefits package including Medical and Dental with affordable plans to choose from, 401(k), Life, Disability Plan, Sick Leave, PTO and Paid Holidays.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
• Oversee all operations and performance of the plant.
• Ensure the goals and the objectives of the company are met through plant activities and strategic planning with management.
• Develop plans and budget relating to all areas of manufacturing including capital assets and expenditures such as operating expenses, wages, labor overtime, etc.
• Ensure the manufacturing process is cost efficient and products are finished in a timely manner.
• Maintain current facilities and equipment, while keeping a clean and safe work environment..
• This leadership position will participate in necessary programs, meetings, and implement training.
• Manage expenses of freight and repairs.
The ideal candidate must have:
• Degree in Engineering, Food Science, Business Management or related field.
• 5+ years experience of management in a manufacturing environment, grain processing preferred.
• Strong leadership, problem solving, and communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
Check out all of our Career Opportunities at our website www.ercjobs.com.
Contact Steve Green today at Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. (605) 369-2105 or email a copy of your resume to email@example.com !
Keywords: Sioux Falls, SD, recruiting, South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, executive, Sioux Falls recruiter, Midwest, finance, banking, industry, interview, business development, executive recruiter, manufacturing, financial services, information technology, retained search, income tax, federal, state, manufacturing, Sioux Fall area, engineer, engineering, manufacturing industry, CFO, manager, management, plant manager, business
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
Executive Recruiting Consultants
108 West 4th Street
Dell Rapids, SD 57022
||Manufacturing, Agricultural / Farming
Recent Jobs you've looked at: