Diamond Mowers is the leader in roadside vegetation management, offering a full line of industrial mowers, including rotary, flail, and boom mowers, which are designed to fit most makes of tractors, skid-loaders, and construction wheel loaders. The Diamond Mowers family has been innovators in the industry for over 40 years. We manufacture our own parts to ensure quality at every step, and we operate with relentless focus on innovative engineering and premium customer service. We are seeking a quality and detail-oriented, self-motivated individual to join us in the fast-paced working environment of a growing company. Pre-Employment drug screening required.
We are currently seeking Mechanical Assemblers.
The Mechanical Assembler reports to the Assembly Supervisor and is responsible for the following results:
KRA 1: Orders are efficiently and effectively assembled in all phases including mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical system assembly.
KRA 1 Critical Tasks:
1. Learns all products and builds quickly and consistently in their entirety including how to assemble them.
2. Focuses on details and demonstrates efficient time management at all times.
3. Reports critical obstacles to Assembly Supervisor for planning purposes.
4. Completes all assigned tasks thoroughly and efficiently every time.
KRA 2: A high quality product, free from defects, is produced to the high standards of Diamond Mowers.
KRA 2 Critical Tasks:
1. Assures accurate product builds every time.
2. Maintains high quality paint finish.
3. Ensures product operates correctly before shipping by conducting product testing.
4. Reports to Assembly Supervisor how products are working and where there are issues.
KRA 3: Safe working environment is maintained to ensure safety of all Diamond Mowers employees.
KRA 3 Critical Tasks:
1. Ensures proper lifting techniques; including proper hoist usage, asking for assistance, or any other measure to ensure safe lifting techniques are completed.
2. Keeps neat and clean work environment.
3. Wears proper safety gear where required; for example safety glasses and steel toed boots.
KRA 4: Focus on working in a team driven atmosphere is maintained to ensure overall success of Diamond Mowers.
KRA 4 Critical Tasks:
1. Communicates effectively with coworkers and management.
2. Learns all aspects of Diamond Mowers’ product line continuously.
3. Maintains great attendance to ensure production plans are met and individual accountability.
KRA 5: All other duties are performed as necessary.
-Be mechanically inclined with a knowledge of hydraulic and electrical systems
-Ability to frequently lift, pull, push 75+ pounds
-Be able to operate forklift and bridge cranes
-Provide own necessary hand and power tools
-Great attention to detail and quality
-Follow safety procedures for safe work environment
-Excellent problem solving skills
-Ability to work well with others
- Competitive Wages: salary depends upon qualifications
-Long Term Disability
Email resumes to Alicia at email@example.com or stop by the office to fill out an employment application.
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
Diamond Mowers, Inc.
27134 Parklane Drive
Sioux Falls, SD 57106
||General Labor / Warehouse, Manufacturing, Skilled Labor