LodgeNet Interactive Corporation is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Technical Contact Center Support. This is a full-time, non-exempt position.
Together, we're moving forward as a new company that brings new resources, expanded alliances, fresh energy, and a commitment to being a stronger partner for the hotel and healthcare industries.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
This is a 24/7 call center position providing high-level customer service and technical support to both our internal and external customers. You will be responsible for infrastructure, hardware and software support of LodgeNet equipment. The position may involve working day, mid or night shifts, all shifts require some weekend and holiday duties to ensure 365-day coverage. Differentials paid for weekends, overnights and or bi-lingual skills.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Your resume will be reviewed by a Human Resource Representative.
• We are seeking candidates with a minimum 2-year technical degree or the equivalent combination of education and or work experience.
• Qualified candidates will also have fundamental knowledge of Windows, Linux and UNIX in addition to a strong technical aptitude.
• Applicants with experience in a technical call center are preferred.
• Must have the requisite communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Effectively apply problem resolution techniques while troubleshooting in a team environment.
• Bi-lingual is a plus.
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
||Technical, Customer Service
||Other Great Industries