Esurance, a member of the Allstate family, offers direct-to-consumer car insurance in 30 states. We take an innovative approach to car insurance, invigorating a traditional industry with an award-winning website, dedicated claims reps, and cool mobile apps.
In conjunction with pushing our company and industry forward, we also believe in bettering the communities in which we live and work. Through tree plantings nationwide, 100-percent offsets for our office electricity use, hybrid claims vehicles, charitable grants, and raising consciousness for a variety of causes, we strive to live up to our belief in social responsibility. We have been rated Sioux Empire Society for Human Resource Management 2010 Workplace Excellence Award and the BBB 2010 Award Distinction for Significant Commitment to Ethical Business Practices.
An exciting opportunity now exists to join Esurance! Due to growth of the company, we are searching for enthusiastic, hard-working, and driven Inside Sales Representatives to join our team at our Sioux Falls, SD location.
We seek to attract and retain the best of the best. If that's you, you'll be rewarded with competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and a diverse, inclusive workplace.
Come join a company that's big enough to provide top-notch benefits, but small enough so that everyone knows your name.
What makes Esurance different:
• Uncapped monthly incentives with top sales representatives earning up to $70,000 per year or more.
• Incentives and work schedules based on personal performance
• No cold calling or servicing
• A diverse set of products and technology enhance sales success
Why Esurance associates love working here:
• Numerous opportunities for promotions and new projects
• Overtime and flexible work schedules, including 4-day workweeks
• Ongoing training, access to Esurance University, and college tuition reimbursement
• Monthly sales contests, prizes, and competitions
• A casual and diverse environment (we wear jeans everyday!)
In addition to career advancement opportunities and a fun work culture, Esurance offers comprehensive medical, dental, and vision care with all starting on Day 1 of your employment. Other benefits include, supplemental life insurance benefits, company-matching 401(k) plan, and immediate tuition reimbursement
• Prior sales experience
• Basic MS Office knowledge, computer software and Internet proficiency
• Team-oriented, adaptable, coachable, dependable
• Prior insurance experience (a plus)
• High school diploma or some college
APPLY NOW at www.esurance.com
Attracting, rewarding, respecting, and supporting top talent: what Esurance is all about
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
PO Box 5250
Sioux Falls, SD 57117
Recent Jobs you've looked at: