Zuercher Technologies is seeking a Product Manager to join our team as we continue to expand ledsSuite, our public safety software solution. You will work closely with new and current customers to identify needed software modifications, write functional specifications for new software features and enhancements, and perform quality assurance testing.
This position will include the following responsibilities:
• Perform on-site visits to new and existing public safety customers (i.e., law enforcement agencies, 911 dispatch centers, and correctional facilities) nationwide to conduct business process reviews. Identify and document the software modifications needed to the ledsSuite system to meet the agency’s needs.
• Seek input from new and current software customers to thoroughly understand needed functionality for new features and enhancements; seek further input as needed from product management, engineering, software support, project management, and sales.
• Coordinate with members of the product management team to plan how the user interface for new features will look and function, ensuring that targeted user needs are met in an easy-to-use, intuitive manner. Write clear, detailed functional specifications to be followed by software engineers and later used for quality assurance testing, including screen mockups where appropriate.
• Perform quality assurance testing to ensure that new features and enhancements meet specifications, address targeted needs, are easy to use, and are bug-free.
• Provide project management on small add on implementation projects.
• Assist in writing documentation explaining new features to current customers.
• Become a subject matter expert in several modules of the ledsSuite software and respond to inquiries from all areas of the organization regarding software features and capabilities.
• 25% travel required to visit customer sites.
• Excellent writing skills; the ability to convey ideas in a clear, detailed, organized manner that follows standard conventions of spelling, punctuation, grammar, and usage
• Excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to interact professionally with customers over the phone, via email, and in person
• Strong analytical and creative thinking skills
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized, and able to meet deadlines
• Dedicated to the best possible user experience and takes initiative toward improving it
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Permanent legal right to work in the U.S.
• This is a full time position based at our Sioux Falls, SD office
• Competitive salary
• Retirement plan with matching
• Health and vision insurance
• Paid vacation
• Catered lunch 5 days a week
• Free soft drinks and snacks
• Casual work environment
How to Apply:
To apply, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach a current resume and include a cover letter that explains why you think you’d be a good fit for the company and for this position.
Zuercher Technologies, LLC is a privately held, bootstrapped software company dedicated to improving the technology available to public safety professionals. Since 2003, we've been building ledsSuite, a public safety software suite. Now in its seventh version, ledsSuite has expanded to handle computer-aided dispatch, mapping, records management, mobile CAD & RMS, jail management, civil process tracking, financial records management, agency administration, reporting, and countless other tasks.
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
Zuercher Technologies LLC
5121 S. Solberg Ave Ste 150
Sioux Falls, SD 57108
Phone: 605-274-6061 or
||Technical, Other, Engineering
Recent Jobs you've looked at: