Zuercher Technologies is currently seeking a Project Manager to join our team. This position would include serving as the primary contact for our ledsSuite clients, coordinating resources, schedules, and project plans. This would include helping clients prioritize software needs, gathering data, and providing software training. This position would be based out of our Sioux Falls, SD office and does require extensive travel within the continental U.S.
• Create and maintain detailed work plans; communicate and review work assignments with team; manage day-to-day project activities.
• Prepare regular status reports and facilitate status meetings with customers.
• Proactively identify and facilitate resolution of project issues affecting timeline or quality of implementation.
• Manage project scope, including project deliverables, timelines, client responsibilities and expectations.
• Up to 75% overnight travel visiting customers as part of implementation projects.
• Minimum of 2 years of implementation project management experience following a formalized methodology in a software company.
• Excellent customer facing and personal interaction/interpersonal skills.
• Strong presentation, meeting facilitation, and written communication skills.
• Driven to execute with quality of service and demonstrates passion, energy and a collaborative work ethic.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Based at the Zuercher Technologies corporate office in Sioux Falls, SD.
• Permanent legal right to work in the U.S.
• Competitive salary
• Retirement plan with matching
• Health and vision insurance
• Paid vacation
• Catered lunch every day
• Free soft drinks and snacks
• Private offices
• Casual work environment
How to Apply:
To apply, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. Please attach a current resume and include a cover letter that explains why you think you’d be a good fit for the company and for this position.
Zuercher Technologies, LLC is a privately held, bootstrapped software company dedicated to improving the technology available to public safety professionals. Since 2003, we've been building ledsSuite, a public safety software suite. Now in its seventh version, ledsSuite has expanded to handle computer-aided dispatch, mapping, records management, mobile CAD & RMS, jail management, civil process tracking, financial records management, agency administration, reporting, and countless other tasks.
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
Zuercher Technologies LLC
5121 S. Solberg Ave Ste. 150
Sioux Falls, SD 57108
||Project Management, Management, Other
Recent Jobs you've looked at: