Maintaining outbound dialer, telephone switch and ancillary equipment. Design efficient telephony campaigns. Fault isolation, installation and maintenance of switch hardware, and associated wiring, PBX and ACD programming, installation, programming, and maintenance of IVR, Recorder, and Voicemail systems network troubleshooting, and more. PI system maintenance.
Additional duties including but not limited to research, review and development of import / export routines. Writing and maintenance of IT and telephony systems. Development of switch reporting criteria including computer programs, databases and 3rd party systems, while actively supporting optimal customer satisfaction. Serve as Midco’s professional representative when dealing with clients, business partners and vendors, and ensure that their needs are met accurately and efficiently.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum 2 year technical degree or associates degree in computer programming, computer engineering, systems administration, development, or similar technological education. Equivalent experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
• Required – One year of experience with outbound dialer / telephony. I3 Experience preferred, but not required.
• Preferred – Two years of experience in maintaining unified communications platform / telephony switches including.
• Desirable experience includes Dbase/clipper, .NET, PHP / mySQL, MSSQL
• Ability to work well as a member of a team.
• Very good knowledge of Windows Operating environment, standard coding practices and procedures.
• Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
Human Resources Midco Connections
4901 E. 26th St.
Sioux Falls, SD 57110
Phone: 605-330-4125 or
||Information Technology, Technical, Telecommunications
||Other Great Industries
Recent Jobs you've looked at: