Not your typical sales career, but a true business opportunity!
We are one of the top performing training, sales, and customer service teams for Aflac in the country today, and we are looking for an enthusiastic marketing professional to join our team in the Yankton, SD area.
Healthcare reform and the economy have created tremendous need for our type of insurance products and services.
If you want to capitolize on this market opportunity, but wonder "Why Aflac" over any other company; the answer is simple: Leaderhip, Quality, and Ethics!
In 2014, for the 8th consecutive year, Aflac retained it's title as one of Ethisphere Magazine's World's Most Ethical Companies. In addition, we are the only insurance company, and one of only 18 companies overall, who are listed on Fortune Magazine's 500, 100 Best Companies to Work For, and World's Most Admired Companies, at the same time.
In addition, Aflac offers the unique opportunity within the insurance industry to not just work for a company, but to "Own" your business after vesting.
Our Account Executives, or Benefit Advisors, are responsible for helping employers create or enhance their employee benefits packages with our products and handle ongoing benefit education and service for the account going forward. The position is full time, 8-5, Monday through Friday.
We represent insurance products where people want to find them, and are open to looking at them-at work. Although we market many different insurance products, our specialty is a product line which focuses on helping Americans pay for out-of-pocket costs and lost income that result from the use of their healthcare.
1. The opportunity to represent one of the best known names and reputations in the insurance industry-Aflac. A company that's thriving in todays marketplace; and you'll be working with one of the most successful regional and state management teams in the country.
2. Comprehensive, mentored, field and classroom training.
3. Substantial first year commissions.
4. Vested, lifetime, level renewal commissions.
5. A generous stock bonus plan.
6. A broad portfolio of insurance products and services, coupled with the latest in automation technology.
7. Day hours with a flexible schedule.
8. Trips and incentives to reward great performance.
9. Management opportunities based on performance, not tenure.
Aflac Associates are independent contractors and are not employees of Aflac (American Family Life Assurance Company of Columbus)
Qualified candidates must:
* Possess a professional presense and positive attitude.
* Be able to obtain a license for life and health insurance in South Dakota and Nebraska.
* Have high integrity.
* Understand the importance of customer service.
* Be ambitious and self motivated.
* Possess strong communication skills and above average time management skills.
*** We will train you.
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
||General Business, Sales, Marketing / Communications
||Sales - Marketing