Looking for opportunity? Our top 1000 agents averaged $276,655 in earnings in 2010-and our industry is exploding!
Want to represent a truely ethical company? In 2014,for the 8th consecutive year, Aflac retained it's title as one of Ethisphere Magazine's World's Most Ethical Companies.
We are looking for a professional educator who is interested in a career opportunity in outside sales. Our Account Executive position is responsible for marketing Aflac's products and services to businesses and policyholders. Position is full time, 8-5, Monday through Friday. Prior sales experience is not necessary. People with experience in business ownership, outside sales, education, or human resources are encouraged to apply.
We represent insurance products where people want to find it and are open to looking at it-at work. Although we market many different insurance products, we specialize in a unique product line which focuses on out-of-pocket costs and lost income.
1. The opportunity to represent one of the best known names and reputations in the insurance industry-Aflac. A company that's thriving in todays marketplace; and you'll be working with one of the most successful regional and state management teams in the country.
2. Comprehensive, mentored, field and classroom training.
3. Substantial first year commissions.
4. Vested, lifetime, level renewal commissions.
5. A generous stock bonus plan.
6. A broad portfolio of insurance products and services, coupled with the latest in automation technology.
7. Day hours with a flexible schedule.
8. Trips and incentives to reward great performance.
9. Management opportunities based on performance, not tenure.
Aflac Associates are independent contractors and are not employees of Aflac (American Family Life Assurance Company of Columbus)
Qualified candidates must:
* Possess a professional presense and positive attitude.
* Be able to obtain a license for life and health insurance in South Dakota and Nebraska.
* Have high integrity.
* Understand the importance of customer service.
* Be ambitious and self motivated.
* Possess strong communication skills and above average time management skills.
*** If you qualify for this opportunity, we will train you.
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
||Executive, Sales, Marketing / Communications
||Sales - Marketing