Are you looking to start your career in a professional work environment characterized by trust, honesty, stability, reliability, fairness, and the willingness to achieve? Are you interested in being part of an international industry-leading company that offers a family oriented, team-focused environment?
Würth Adams specializes in inventory management programs for fastener and similar class C components for original equipment manufacturers. We are a strong global organization and provide opportunities for growth in a challenging, team-focused atmosphere.
Secures new customers, maintains relationships and increases sales of existing customers by calling and visiting customers in assigned territory. This position is the key point of contact between the customer and all Würth Adams departments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Secures orders from existing and potential customers by means of visiting the customer facility and through electronic media.
• Aggressively pursue additional sales opportunities and opportunities to quote on customer requirements.
• Follows up on quotations submitted to customers.
• Establishes professional customer/vendor relationships with appropriate customer personnel (purchasing, engineering, manufacturing, quality assurance, management and other key personnel).
• Key Liaison to coordinate activities between assigned customers and all Würth Adams departments including customer service, purchasing/sourcing, finance, engineering, logistics as well as senior management
• Play a major role in the project management and implementation of VMI systems
• Display or demonstrate product, using samples, catalogs and various marketing or other materials
• Obtain price quotes and credit terms and prepare sales contracts for customers
• Assist in preparation and present continuous improvement review (CIR) presentations to
• Prepare reports of business transactions and maintain and submit expense records/documents
• Submits activity/call reports concerning customer-related activities for quotes, orders, and problems concerning
• Using business directories and other sources develop and maintain database of customers, current and prospective, for use as sales leads.
• Performs all assigned duties in the assigned sales territory.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate related education and experience.
• 3 years outside sales experience preferably with related products
• Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, self-starter, sense of urgency, personable, extroverted personality, well organized.
• Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers and employees.
• Refined persuasion and related sales and presentation skills.
• Strong listening and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work with mathematical concepts and to solve mathematical equations as related to job position, such as graphs, statistics, percentages and ratios.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, blueprint or schedule form.
• Must occasionally lift, carry or move up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able and willing to travel up to 50% of time.
• Maintain a valid Driver’s license and clean driving record
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
Wurth Adams Nut & Bolt
Sioux Falls, SD 57107
Recent Jobs you've looked at: