1. Manages the budgets of federal grants.
2. Tracks federal grant expenditures.
3. Prepares and submits reimbursement requests and financial reports for
government agencies, including drawing down funds for direct federal grants.
4. Collects fiscal data and prepares and submits reports for government agencies,including financial status reports and fiscal project completion reports.
5. Prepares and submits budget change requests to Finance Office of the District and government agencies.
6. Advises public and private school administrators regarding utilization of federal
7. Collects data for and assists in writing grants.
8. Prepares and sends monthly reports for public and private schools regarding utilization of grant funds.
9. Manages and reconciles a combined T&A account for PELL, SEOG, Federal Workstudy, Indian Education, and Head Start.
10. Provides audit and bank reconciliation information for federal grants.
11. Assists external auditors with the Sioux Falls School District audit
12. Responds to all questions regarding grants’ bank accounts.
13. Performs other duties as assigned by supervisors.
Interested candidates must apply at the School District's website: www.sf.k12.sd.us/employment.
Bachelor’s degree in business and accounting or related field. Work experience may be considered in lieu of degree as determined by supervisor.
Two to five years in a similar position. Prefer experience or training in federal regulations and the Department of
Education’s fund management system.
Accounting experience, the ability to handle more than one task at a time and ability to work cooperatively with others.
The successful candidate must under go a State and Federal criminal background check prior to beginning employment.
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
Sioux Falls School District
201 E 38th St.
Sioux Falls, SD 57105
Phone: 605-367-7922 or
||Accounting, Admin & Clerical
Recent Jobs you've looked at: