1. Operates the student information system help desk and acts as resource person for staff questions regarding the student system.
2. Audits the student information system to insure accurate data entry.
3. Trains staff members on student information system data entry and utilization.
4. Maintains student information system code tables and calendars.
5. Is responsible for accurate completion, submission, and correction of federal, state,and district reports.
6. Monitors and assists with student record maintenance.
7. Assists in preparation of enrollment numbers.
8. Assists in development of proposed school calendars.
9. Creates and maintains documentation relating to student information system data entry.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
Start Rate of Pay: $18.55 Per hour; Monday through Friday, 8:00-5:00, 12 months per year.
Interested candidates must apply at the School District's website: www.sf.k12.sd.us/employment.
Education: Technical School or equivalent post-high school education.
Experience: Five years experience in similar position. Strong understanding of Microsoft Access.
Other Requirements: Demonstrated proficiency with computer data entry, word processing, spreadsheets,data bases, and student system software.
The successful candidate must under go a State and Federal criminal background check prior to beginning employment.
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
Sioux Falls School District
201 E 38th St.
Sioux Falls, SD 57105
Phone: 605-367-7922 or
||Accounting, Admin & Clerical
Recent Jobs you've looked at: