Assist the Buying and Marketing Department with daily clerical work.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1.0 The Buying and Marketing Assistant will support the Buyers in the efficient operation of the buying group.
1. Data Entry into the computer.
2. Data tracking for buyers.
3. Assists with the marketing and advertising.
4. Assists with Purchase Orders.
5. Responsible for telephone, mail and email follow-up on messages from
the venders, fellow buyers, stores, and associates on merchandise.
6. Assists with Seasonal projects such as: Halloween, Christmas, Valentines Day, Garden Shop, etc. with marketing and advertising support.
7. Assists and/or conducts inventory.
8. Responsible for the day to day operations of the Buying office when buyers are out of the office.
9. Responsible for assisting in any special task or project that the merchandising manager or buyers may ask from time to time.
Employee Role Expectations:
1. Must be a self-starter, as well as being able to take direction from the merchandise manager and/or buyers.
2. Must be highly organized and able to prioritize.
3. Accurately and speedily completes projects given to them.
4. Must be professional, friendly and polite to venders, buyers and associates.
1. Must be skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel, and outlook.
2. Accuracy and speed (50 wpm) in data entry.
3. Excellent organizational skills.
4. Be proficient in basic mathematics.
5. Must have a positive attitude.
6. Knowledge of standard professional telephone etiquette.
7. Ability to work with a variety of staff and resources in completing job duties.
8. Knowledge of email etiquette.
9. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
2701 S. Minnesota Ave.
Sioux Falls, SD 57105
Phone: (605) 367-2844
||Admin & Clerical, Purchasing
Recent Jobs you've looked at: