Summary: Plans and directs analysis of complex business problems to be solved with automated systems by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Consults with external and internal customers to identify and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, data scope, usage, formatting, and security requirements.
• Consults and coordinates with programmers to design and develop automated business systems.
• Develops, coordinates, and implements plans to test business and functional processes during system development and quality assurance testing.
• Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability, performance, cost, and timeline.
• Elicit requirements from external/internal customer using interviews, document analysis, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
• Tracks and documents changes to functional and business specifications.
• Creates system requirements, user documentation, instructions, and procedures.
• Monitors and documents post-implementation problems and revision requests.
• Liaison between the business units, technology teams, and support teams.
• Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) or Associated Degree (AA); or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must have a strong communications background and work well with all personality types.
• Experience in telecommunications, databases, software development methodologies, project management, and data networking is helpful.
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
Recent Jobs you've looked at: