Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Example of Duties Performed:
1. Sort and file Trust documentation, scanning as needed, and mail daily credit advices.
2. Prepare mailings for customers and/or their attorneys; assist with mailing of monthly, quarterly, and annual account statements.
3. Serve as the primary backup to the receptionist in greeting visitors to the department and receiving and screening incoming telephone calls. Identify caller’s request and proceed with the appropriate action to complete the calls.
4. Input mutual daily factors for Operations.
5. Special projects such as County Assessment notices, InfoVisa input, mailings, and fee reconciliation.
6. Have knowledge of banking laws and regulations related to bank operations and perform duties in accordance with these regulations. Successful execution of all compliance responsibilities as required to effectively complete all specific job duties.
Education: High School or GED.
Previous Experience: Related training and experience of one or more years.
1. Strong skills necessary to interact with team members and other internal and external customers.
2. Basic Microsoft Word required.
3. Excellent customer service skills in meeting the needs of both external and internal customers.
4. Ability to perform tasks with minimum supervision.
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
The First National Bank in Sioux Falls
100 South Phillips Avenue
PO Box 5186
Sioux Falls, SD 57117
||Admin & Clerical, Banking
||Banking / Financial Services
Recent Jobs you've looked at: