Department or Branch: Real Estate/57th Street
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Example of Duties Performed:
1. Review all appraisals for accuracy and ensuring they meet all regulatory guidelines. Underwrite secondary market and portfolio real estate files. Underwrite mortgage loans for all products within lending authority limits.
2. Review all files for HMDA accuracy before forms are sent downtown to ensure all regulatory guidelines are met.
3. Review and audit closed mortgage loan files to ensure FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA, SDHDA, and FNB guidelines.
4. Assist in analyzing aggregate escrow accounts annually.
5. Assist in facilitating timely and accurate shipment of files to all investors in accordance with specific guidelines. Follow up and deliver final documentation including final title policies.
6. Have knowledge of banking laws and regulations related to bank operations and perform duties in accordance with these regulations. Successful execution of all compliance responsibilities as required to effectively complete all specific job duties.
Education: Four-year college degree in business, accounting, or finance or 5 years related experience.
Previous Experience: Minimum five years of work-related experience to include all aspects of real estate lending and underwriting.
1. Strong communication skills.
2. Analytical skills.
3. Product knowledge.
4. Strong customer skills.
5. Problem solving skills.
6. Computer knowledge.
8. Professional appearance.
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
The First National Bank in Sioux Falls
100 South Phillips Avenue
PO Box 5186
Sioux Falls, SD 57117
||Banking, Real Estate, Finance
||Banking / Financial Services
Recent Jobs you've looked at: