Department or Branch: Real Estate/57th Street
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Example of Duties Performed:
1. Prepare Closing Packages accurately and expeditiously for delivery to title companies for closings.
2. Create loan documents from mortgage loan software system.
3. Proof documents for input errors.
4. Mail or fax all verifications and correspondence needed to compile required information for credit and property approval.
5. Review verifications and credit reports and input information on mortgage loan system.
6. Submit files in a timely manner to underwriter for review.
7. Communicate with officers about issues pertinent to credit files.
8. Work with compliance officers on meeting the guidelines for compliance regulations.
9. Have knowledge of banking laws and regulations related to Bank operations and perform duties in accordance with these regulations. Successful execution of all compliance responsibilities as required to effectively complete all specific job duties.
Education: High school diploma.
Previous Experience: Experience in real estate processing preferred.
1. Good- to above-average typing skills.
2. Fundamental computer skills.
3. Accurate and detail-oriented.
4. Work under pressure and meet deadlines.
5. Tactful personality.
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
The First National Bank in Sioux Falls
100 South Phillips Avenue
PO Box 5186
Sioux Falls, SD 57117
||Banking, Finance, Real Estate
||Banking / Financial Services
Recent Jobs you've looked at: