Department or Branch: Credit/Main Office
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Example of Duties Performed:
1. Conduct credit investigations and analyze diverse credit information for loans; meet with customers and accountants to obtain additional information; analyze loan documentation of loan transactions and/or credit history of customers; assist in preparation of credit reports for presentation to loan officers and Loan Committee approval.
2. Perform/apply analysis techniques including cash flow analysis, financial projections, pricing of new and existing loans, and peer company analysis.
3. Track the interim information of various customers through spreadsheets and other analysis tools to provide meaningful data to loan officers to monitor customers’ progress throughout the year.
4. Oversee the compliance of borrowing base agreements and other loan covenants set out by new and existing loan agreements and report the results to loan officers.
5. Have knowledge of banking laws and regulations related to Bank operations and perform duties in accordance with these regulations. Successful execution of all compliance responsibilities as required to effectively complete all specific job duties.
Education: Four-year college degree in accounting/finance or equivalent experience.
Previous Experience: Two years of previous banking experience or analytical position preferred.
1. Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
2. Must be proficient in cash flow and financial analysis.
3. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in order to work aggressively with other bankers and service providers to meet customer needs.
4. Basic understanding of the banking industry.
5. Knowledge of economic trends that affect the banking industry.
6. Strong computer skills.
7. Must be a self-starter and have the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
8. Good critical thinking skills needed to evaluate loan risk.
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
The First National Bank in Sioux Falls
100 South Phillips Avenue
PO Box 5186
Sioux Falls, SD 57117
||Banking / Financial Services
Recent Jobs you've looked at: