Department or Branch: Ag Banking/Main Office
Work Schedule:Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Example of Duties Performed:
1. Solicit, develop, expand and manage relationships with existing and potential agribusiness and correspondent customers through the use of strategic selling skills.
2. Evaluate correspondent and agricultural credit requests. Originate and structure loans to customers, consistent with bank loan policy, profitability objectives and sound lending judgment.
3. Manage on-going risk exposure, (including both loans and deposit services) for account relationships, while maintaining a quality portfolio consistent with bank policy guidelines. Proactively manage and structure account relationships to maintain asset quality at acceptable levels, with defined strategic plans for distressed relationships.
4. Document lending activities, including appropriate credit analysis, to meet structural objectives and legal requirements. Provide adequate file support for third party review including bank management, credit review, bank examiners, and outside auditors.
5. Have knowledge of banking laws and regulations related to bank operations and all aspects of commercial/consumer lending and deposit operations and perform duties in accordance with these regulations. Successful execution of all compliance responsibilities as required to effectively complete all specific job duties.
Four-year college degree, preferably in business, accounting, finance, or economics. Two years prior lending experience and completion of Commercial Banker Training Program of The First National Bank in Sioux Falls or equivalent experience at another institution.
1. Able to attract and develop significant customer relationships.
2. Excellent people skills.
3. Intelligence and common sense.
4. Listening, verbal, and written skills.
5. Goal-oriented and self-motivated.
6. Ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
7. Team player.
8. Professional appearance.
9. Good critical thinking skills needed to evaluate credit risk.
10. Business and economic knowledge.
11. Analyze financial information.
12. Bank product knowledge.
13. Product pricing knowledge.
14. Understand legal and documentation requirements.
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
The First National Bank in Sioux Falls
100 South Phillips Avenue
PO Box 5186
Sioux Falls, SD 57117
||Agricultural / Farming, Banking, Finance
||Banking / Financial Services
Recent Jobs you've looked at: