Department or Branch: Commercial Banking/Main Office
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Example of Duties Performed:
1. CRM administrator: includes maintenance of data on customers and potential customers, report generation, tracking of bank prospect calls and follow-up, working closely with other departments on development and improvements for the CRM program, providing progress reports to department leaders and Senior Management, general pipeline reports for ALCO management, assisting with user training and development throughout all bank departments, and additional duties as assigned as the program develops.
2. Manage Margin Maximizer Pricing Program and Harland Profitability Program.
3. Compliance/loan documentation procedures and follow-up.
4. Line sheet and loan worksheet completion.
5. Tickler input, documentation exceptions, tracking, and follow-up.
6. Credit file maintenance.
7. Input and distribute monthly Business/Ag tracking reports.
8. Process paid loans.
9. Have knowledge of banking laws and regulations related to Bank operations and perform duties in accordance with these regulations. Successful execution of all compliance responsibilities as required to effectively complete all specific job duties.
Education: Post-secondary education. Three-year equivalency or related work experience.
Previous Experience: Some general banking or credit-related experience preferred.
1. Fundamental knowledge and understanding of compliance procedures.
2. Good customer contact personality.
3. Strong loan documentation knowledge.
4. Overall bank experience.
5. Fundamental typing and above-average computer skills.
6. Extremely self-motivated.
7. Detail oriented.
8. Strong organizational skills.
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
The First National Bank in Sioux Falls
100 South Phillips Avenue
PO Box 5186
Sioux Falls, SD 57117
||Admin & Clerical, Banking
||Banking / Financial Services
Recent Jobs you've looked at: