Department or Branch: Retail/Sycamore
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 12:30 to 5:30 pm
Example of Duties Performed:
· Build customer relationships to establish quality referrals to all areas of the Bank.
· Provide consistent exceptional customer service with all existing and potential customers in person or by phone by recognizing opportunities to refer, solving problems, answering questions, updating account information, or transferring calls when appropriate.
· Build customer relationships that are meaningful and sincere to establish quality referrals to all areas of the Bank.
· Individual referral goals will be determined according to branch and teller locations. The teller will exceed if they are 25% or greater over their individual annual goal.
2. Service Excellence
· Respectful and courteous to internal and external customers.
· Provide consistent exceptional customer service through all delivery channels as measured by excellent ESI survey ratings.
· Provide excellent customer service on branch phone and customer support phones. Answer all customer questions or transfer call to expert when needed.
· Teller balancing goal for full-time tellers is 24 or fewer offages with a total maximum of $500 per 12 consecutive months. This is pro-rated for part-time employees.
· Exceed at 12 or fewer offages with a total maximum of $500 per 12 consecutive months. This is pro-rated for part-time employees.
· Perform functions of a universal teller including completing deposit and withdrawal transactions, telephone transfers, balance inquiries, and other customer-related questions.
· Complete daily branch capture functions including but not limited to scanning, balancing, deposit corrections, and notifying customers.
· Process deposits from various sources including deposit bags, mail, ATM, and lockbox services. Balance all teller transactions daily.
Education: High school diploma; post high school a plus.
Previous Experience: Cash handling and sales and service experience preferred.
1. Ability to stand the majority of the shift, 90-95% of the time.
2. Able to lift 40 – 50 pounds on a daily basis (coin bags), up to four times per day.
3. Proficient hand and finger dexterity for money handling/counting and typing.
4. Throughout the day a teller may bend, twist, and reach depending on the customer transaction needs.
1. Sales and service focused. Understands and wants to participate in building customer relationships through referrals.
2. Ability to communicate effectively through both verbal and written communication.
3. Outgoing, positive personality with strong interpersonal sales skills.
4. Strong attention to detail, accurate.
5. Team player as well as an independent worker.
6. Neat, professional appearance.
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
The First National Bank in Sioux Falls
100 South Phillips Avenue
PO Box 5186
Sioux Falls, SD 57117
||Banking / Financial Services
Recent Jobs you've looked at: