Oversees all functional areas of the store. Manages the execution of company initiatives and ensures compliance with company standards. Provides direction and support to store personnel regarding customer service, merchandising, financial management, inventory control and work performance.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• High School Diploma, GED or equivalent work experience required. Must be 18 years of age.
• Minimum five years retail management experience preferred.
• Mobility to move freely throughout sales floor and stockroom on a continual basis throughout the workday required. Ability to lift and carry a minimum of 50 pounds required.
• Ability to work at least 45 hours per week. Work schedule varies each week including nights, weekends and holidays.
• Ability to travel between stores with some overnight stays required.
• Excellent organizational, communication, leadership, presentation and interpersonal skills required.
• Strong decision-making and problem resolution skills required.
• Demonstrated visual merchandising skills required.
• Basic PC skills required.
• Basic English literacy and math skills required.
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
2808 S Louise Ave.
Sioux Falls, SD 57106
Phone: (605) 362-6124
Recent Jobs you've looked at: