Performs general store operations duties, including merchandising, selling, cashiering, product assembly, inventory control, freight processing and stockroom organization, with a strong focus on driving sales.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• High School Diploma, GED or equivalent work experience required. Must be 18 years of age.
• Minimum one year retail sales experience preferred.
• Mobility to move freely throughout sales floor and stockroom on a continual basis throughout the workday required. Ability to lift and carry a minimum of 50 pounds required.
• Ability to work at least 40 hours per week. Work schedule varies each week including nights, weekends and holidays.
• Demonstrated visual merchandising skills preferred.
• Strong customer service and communication skills required.
• Basic PC skills required.
• Basic English literacy and math skills required.
Please apply in person at:
2808 S Louise Ave
Sioux Falls, SD, 57106
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
2808 S Louise Ave.
Sioux Falls, SD 57106
Phone: (605) 362-6124
Recent Jobs you've looked at: