Performs general store operations duties as directed which may include cashiering, truck unloading, stocking and merchandise recovery.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to lift a minimum of 25 pounds and perform physical activity at a sustained pace including
• operating the cash register, unloading trucks, sorting merchandise, stocking shelves, ticketing merchandise,
• re-merchandising, sweeping floors and removing trash required.
• Basic English literacy and math skills required.
• Previous experience operating a cash register preferred.
• Strong customer service and communication skills preferred.
• Prior retail experience preferred.
• Ability to work within a flexible schedule preferred.
• Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance.
• Ability to handle moderate to high degrees of stressful situations, including but not limited to:
• peak business periods
• unpleasant or difficult situations
• Ability to maintain positive working relationships with all associates.
Please apply in person at:
2808 S Louise Ave
Sioux Falls, SD, 57106
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
2808 S Louise Ave.
Sioux Falls, SD 57106
Phone: (605) 362-6124
||Customer Service, Retail, Sales
Recent Jobs you've looked at: