Department or Branch: Real Estate/57th Street
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Example of Duties Performed:
1. Interview applicants to determine eligibility for real estate financing, which includes collecting and analyzing income, assets, debt, and creditworthiness. Determine which loan option best fits the customer’s needs. Input applicable information into DO and MortgageWare. Maintain correspondence with borrowers, processors, and realtors to ensure a successful loan closing.
2. Establish relationships with realtors, builders, and related industry businesses to promote The First National Bank in Sioux Falls. Represent The First National Bank in Sioux Falls at various functions in an effort to promote business.
3. Develop and expand customer relationships through referrals to other banking departments.
4. May maintain and update MortgageWare System as necessary to comply with banking regulations.
5. Have knowledge of banking laws and regulations related to bank operations and perform duties in accordance with these regulations. Successful execution of all compliance responsibilities as required to effectively complete all specific job duties.
Education: Four-year college degree in business, accounting, financing, or related experience in the industry.
Previous Experience: Minimum of three years of related work experience.
Professional Registration/Certification: Must be registered as MLO through the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System.
1. Strong communication skills.
2. Analytical skills.
3. Product knowledge.
4. Strong customer service skills.
5. Problem solving skills.
6. Computer knowledge.
8. Professional appearance.
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
The First National Bank in Sioux Falls
100 South Phillips Avenue
PO Box 5186
Sioux Falls, SD 57117
||Banking, Finance, Real Estate
||Banking / Financial Services
Recent Jobs you've looked at: