New Product Development Engineer
Located in the Sioux Falls, SD area our client is a leading organization in their industry. They pride themselves as being a world-class business operation; they have attained this status by using innovation and offering top-quality products to rise above their competitors. This company has shown vast growth in the recent years and they are seeking to add an experienced New Product Development Engineer to their team.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
• This company has offered their employees a stable and enjoyable working environment for years, not only will you get job stability here but also the chance to work with other top-notch professionals.
• The company understands the value of their employees; therefore, to retain those employees this position will start with a competitive base salary of $50,000 - $72,000 with an additional 10% bonus.
• You will also obtain an astounding benefits package which you will be able to partake in after only 1 month of employment.
• This business operation gives an immense benefits package including Medical with affordable plans to choose from, Dental & Vision (with family plans available), Medical & Dependent Care Spending Accounts, 401(k) Company Matches $.50 to every $1 up to 6%, Life, Disability Policies, Employee Assistance Program, PTO and Paid Holidays.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
• Responsible for the product development process and managing project teams.
• Responsible for floor design, tooling design, and resource gathering.
• Review drawings to ensure manufacturing equipment/process can meet requirements.
• Establish requirements for designated tools and various equipments.
• Work with different department to minimize loss and improve quality; while making recommendations for changes to any product or process.
• Assist in the execution of continuous improvement of manufacturing processes.
• Assist in the evaluation, testing and implementation of manufacturing methods using Quality and Lean techniques.
• Support the design department regarding product design and tooling.
• Ensure the manufacturing plan, flow, and process are in sync to meet customer requirements.
•Bachelors in Business, Engineering, or related field.
•Experience in LEAN manufacturing or Six Sigma.
• Understanding of manufacturing methods, layout, and production equipment.
• 1+ year experience coordinating projects, customer service, and experience.
• Microsoft Office experience.
Check out all of our Career Opportunities at our website www.ercjobs.com.
Contact Craig Libis today at Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. (605) 428-6150 or email a copy of your resume to email@example.com!
Keywords: Sioux Falls, SD, recruiting, South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, executive, Sioux Falls recruiter, Midwest, finance, banking, industry, interview, business development, executive recruiter, manufacturing, financial services, information technology, retained search, income tax, federal, state, manufacturing, Sioux Fall area, engineer, engineering, manufacturing industry, CFO, manager, management, plant manager, IT, IT manager, Director of IT, Dell Rapids recruiter, Sioux Falls area recruiter
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
Executive Recruiting Consultants
108 West 4th Street
Dell Rapids, SD 57022
Recent Jobs you've looked at: