Looking for a "Jack of all trades" individual who can provide immediate assistance to all departments for basic repair of Plumbing, HVAC, Electrical, Carpentry and Mechanical systems. Conduct regular maintenance routines and rounds. Conduct preventive maintenance as directed. Maintain cleanliness of departmental spaces. Be a self-starter with the willingness and ability to work with little or no supervision during off hours and weekends.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide exceptional guest service to all customers.
• General plumbing trouble shooting and repair.
• General electrical trouble shooting and repair.
• General HVAC trouble shooting and repair.
• General carpentry trouble shooting and repair.
• Routine readings and adjustments of pool equipment.
• Operate snow removal equipment.
• Conduct all work in a safe manner, encourage others to work safely
• Be attentive to the conditions of the building and alert to potential guest safety issues
• This position will require flexible scheduling that will include nights, weekends and call in duties
• Other duties as assigned
*Prior General Maintenance experience required;
*Ability to obtain IRGC license, arranged for by Grand Falls upon offer of employment.
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
Grand Falls Casino Resort
1415 Grand Falls Blvd
PO Box 38
Larchwood, IA 51241
Phone: 712.777.7777, ext. 3650
||Hotel / Resort
Recent Jobs you've looked at: