This position offers an associate the opportunity to be part of a servicing environment that is looking to make the customer experience simple, yet effective, while minimizing customer effort. Associates will be responsible for fielding inbound calls from customers regarding their credit card account. Associates will utilize a variety of tools to quickly service the account and will inform and educate customers to help them make well-informed decisions essential to utilizing their credit card.
This position requires self-directed, fast-paced resolution of a variety of phone inquiries in a customer-oriented environment. The ideal candidate will be able to clearly and concisely describe, express, and exchange relatively simple or complex account situations and outcomes to cardholders. The ability to express information, instructions, or descriptions so that our cardholders will understand them is essential to a successful service resolution. In addition, listening skills are critical such that effective use of information that is “heard” is fully leveraged.
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Passion for servicing customers
• Ability to learn in an ever-changing environment
• Strong decision-making ability and close attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure and meet established standards
• Ability to present information in a way that reflects positively upon the organization
• Ability to solve problems with multiple answers, choosing best fit for customer
• Professional demeanor
Call Center hours are Sunday-Saturday 8am-9pm
Walk-In Interview Hours every Tuesday 9am-12pm and Thursday 4pm-7pm
2200 E. Benson Rd., Sioux Falls, SD 57104
Capital One provides a competitive pay package and diverse benefits that match the diverse needs of our associates.
These benefits include:
• Life insurance
• Flexible spending accounts
• Managed income protection
• Financial benefits
Specialty benefits include:
• Medical, dental and vision coverage—including domestic partners
• Adoption support
• Paid time off with vacation and holidays
• Health and fitness—on-site centers or discounts to local facilities
.Employee Assistance Program
• At least a High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification
• At least 2 years of Customer Service experience
• At least 1 year of Call Center experience
• Basic to advanced knowledge of the credit industry
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We promote a drug-free work environment. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where differences lead to solutions.
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
Recent Jobs you've looked at: