Responsible for marketing and other business unit reporting and data analysis. Actively responsible for report quality, participation in validation activities, some database administration and maintaining report service levels / deadlines for the business intelligence functions assigned. Position hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm; with additional or varied hours as needed.
Major Position Functions
1. Responsible for development, generation, and delivery of reports on subject matter assigned by management.
2. Additional duties include, but not limited to, the execution, migration and automation of existing reports to support day-to-day requests.
3. Responsible for the execution of assigned Business Intelligence workflows to ensure that the required activities are performed in an efficient manner.
4. Provides training support to end-users to effectively access the analytic deliverables.
5. Performs testing and validation of existing reports, and testing of new reports with management and end-users.
6. Collaborate with the Information Systems team to ensure reporting and data architecture can be supported.
7. Performs and/or supports projects that may arise in the normal course of business and adheres to stated deadlines while maintaining communication with team and supervisor.
8. Provides an attitude that focuses on the customer, both internal and external, and recognizes they are the reason we are here.
9. Adheres and follows Bank policies, standards, and procedures.
1. 4 year college degree or equivalent MIS/Business Intelligence work related experience required.
2. 2+ years related educational course work / work experience in Information Systems technologies a plus.
3. 2+ years educational or work experience with database technology preferred.
4. Baseline knowledge and understanding related Database technologies (i.e. Cognos) and related concepts.
5. Prior knowledge of financial services industry a plus.
6. Excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
7. Must be able to meet corporation goals and standards.
8. Self-starter and have the ability to organize a busy work schedule.
9. Knowledge and ability to work with computers.
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
||Banking / Financial Services
Recent Jobs you've looked at: