Store Managers, under general supervision, manage customer satisfaction, profitability, sales and personnel. The primary job duties of this position include the following:
• Ensure all Store Employees are effectively trained in all aspects of store operations.
• Manage and order store inventory, ensure products are properly checked in and communicate all invoice information to the corporate office daily.
• Establish work schedules and ensure work assignments are covered each day. Responsible for working hours necessary to ensure the store is open and all shifts are covered.
• Ensure all company policies are adhered to.
• Supervise personnel activity including hiring, training, salary administration, performance management and disciplinary actions.
• Responsible for completing daily reports and audits.
• Responsible for maintaining cleanliness and appearance of interior and exterior of store.
Qualified applicants will possess excellent customer service skills, knowledge of convenience store operations including prepared foods and have personnel management abilities.
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
Casey's General Stores, Inc.
Recent Jobs you've looked at: