Status Full Time
Assists the Manager with financial analysis and risk ratings of new and existing customers. Generate reports for Lenders, Loan Committee, Board of Directors and VP/Credit Administration as directed by the VP/Credit Adminstration. Generally Monday through Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. Additional and varied hours as needed and required.
Major Position Functions
1. Examines financial data on assigned Ag loan applications for soundness and completeness.
2. Conducts financial analysis of assigned loan applications using designated computer software and established procedures.
3. Creates spreads of Financial Statements and compares the results with independent industry statistics.
4. Provide technical advice and assistance to loan officers as needed.
5. Risk rate the assigned Ag loan requests.
6. Analyzes past performance of the Ag loan and financial strength of the borrower, determining cash flows and debt service abilities and evaluating collateral/security as directed by immediate supervisor.
7. Assists in preparing Ag loan presentation for the lender and executive management, underwrites the presentation for Loan Committee and/or the Board of Directors.
8. Assist with Letters of Credit, as requested.
9. Reviews loan committee minutes on a weekly basis to ensure accuracy.
10. Analyze financial strength of ACH customers, as requested by immediate supervisor to ensure credit worthiness.
11. Meet with Lenders and customers as needed.
12. Conduct inspections and evaluations of collateral or business properties as needed.
1. Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business or 2 years of credit analysis and underwriting experience coupled with, ideally, some sort of Agricultural background (i.e. family farming in background, Ag degree, perhaps currently employed as an Ag banker or Ag analyst).
2. 2 years of Banking Industry experience preferred.
3. General understanding of banking regulations required.
4. Excellent communication skills both verbal and written required.
5. Knowledge of Microsoft Office package required.
6. Knowledge of commercial collateral documentation and Web Equity software preferred.
7. Excellent attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines and deal tactfully with customers.
8. Good human relations skills.
9. Self-starter and have the ability to organize a busy work schedule.
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
||Banking, Admin & Clerical
||Banking / Financial Services
Recent Jobs you've looked at: