Level Grade: High School Diploma Preferred or Equivalent
Type of Position: Part Time/ Full Time
• Provide fast and friendly customer service
• Greet and interact with customers
• Assess customer needs
• Display a positive attitude
• Promote teamwork
• Adhere to food safety and sanitation standards
• Prepare food items in accordance to standard operating procedures
• Ensure correct signage for products and build product displays
• Promote food service products and special sales
• Demonstrates understanding of entire product line
• Stock and price products
• Face and front products
• Manage Inventory
• Operate kitchen machines
• Operate POS cash register as necessary
• Maintain store cleanliness
• Maintain a professional appearance
• Read emails and initiatives from Supervisors and Store Support Center
• Complete light paperwork and administrative duties as assigned
• Assist in training of less senior Food Service Associates
• Lift 60 lbs. or more
• Navigate in small spaces (kitchen area, cooler, back rooms, and sheds)
• Stand for 8 to 10 hours a day continuously
• Bend at knees, repetitiously (20-30 times a day)
• Walk briskly
• Shovel snow /Sweep/Mop
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Holiday Pay (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s Eve)
General Company Description:
• Kum & Go is the 3rd largest private owner-operator of convenience stores in the U.S. with more than 430 stores in 11 Midwestern states. As we continue to grow, our associates grow with us! A Kum & Go career path can take you wherever you want to go within the company whether it be out in the field, in the stores or at our Store Support Center in West Des Moines, Iowa.
Reasons to Work at Kum & Go:
• Voted #1 Convenience Store in the country by Convenience Store Decisions magazine.
• Adding locations at a 15% rate. Growth continues to be a primary focus.
• Professional reputation leads the industry.
• Proud of its heritage and entrepreneurial spirit.
• Cares about your community and gives back 10% of profits every year to the communities it serves.
• W.A. Krause and Kyle Krause provide leadership in a family atmosphere driven by strong ethics.
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
Kum & Go
||Restaurant-Food, Retail, Customer Service
Recent Jobs you've looked at: