Commodity Managers are responsible for managing the safety, sanitation, cleanliness of the Grains Department. They are also accountable for managing the Commodity Supervisor, Grain Buyer(s), Commodity Assistants, and the Weigh Master. This position also requires coordinating with the Marketing partners on the movement of products and information. Commodity Managers are also in charge of managing the physical handling of corn coming in and finished products out of the facility.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS/COMPETENCIES
To perform the essential functions of this position successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
* Associates or greater in Ag-Business or Marketing or other formal training is essential.
* Ten (10) years of experience in grain marketing is required.
* Previous management experience and a Bachelor?s degree in Ag-Business or Marketing is preferred.
* Knowledge in Word, Excel, and Outlook and the ability and willingness to learn new software applications.
* Excellent organizational skills, communications skills, the ability to multi-task, and most importantly, the ability to work well in a team.
POET is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
POET Biorefining - Chancellor
27716 462nd Ave
Chancellor, SD 57015
Phone: 605-647-0040 Ext 226
||Management, Agricultural / Farming
Recent Jobs you've looked at: