Commodity Assistants are responsible for loading product (DDGS, ethanol, wet cake feed, and distiller's syrup) into trucks and rail cars. They are responsible for using meters or scales as required when loading product to ensure a timely delivery of product. Based on the training conducted by the Commodity Manager, Commodity Assistants must also complete grading of corn as well.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS/COMPETENCIES
To perform the essential functions of this position successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
* HS Diploma or equivalent is required.
* Experience in truck loading and unloading, rail tank car and tanker truck loading very helpful.
* Skid loader, ?Bobcat?, and forklift operation experience and operator certification beneficial.
* DOT certification is preferred.
* Knowledge in Word, Excel and Outlook and the ability and willingness to learn new software applications.
* Excellent organizational skills, communications skills, the ability to multi-task, and most importantly, the ability to work well in a team environment.
POET is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
POET Biorefining - Chancellor
27716 462nd Ave
Chancellor, SD 57015
Phone: 605-647-0040 Ext 226
||Agricultural / Farming
Recent Jobs you've looked at: