Responsible for programming, installing, maintaining, monitoring for updates, developing, controlling and updating all workflow software systems and peripheral devices. Position hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm; with additional or varied hours as needed.
Major Position Functions
1. Perform all daily duties required to maintain all assigned software systems at top performance levels to continue functionality as required.
2. Evaluate, isolate, test, and resolve issues with software or workflows and escalate as needed to software vendors.
3. Gathers feedback and requirements from the Business User to understand application functions to format and develop logic and coding according to the user?s changing needs while attaining the highest optimization of the software?s functionality and design.
4. Validate and confirm software development and programming efforts are in alignment with the predetermined and fully defined user business requirements when conducting progress assessments throughout the project life cycle.
5. Maintains extensive knowledge of software workflow to achieve the highest utilization levels possible to attain the greatest efficiency and effectiveness permissible by the software.
6. Develop project plans in regard to application software implementation.
7. Conduct Initial Training on software functionality, complete required system updates or changes for software (including, servers and individual branch computers). Act as a resource for Train the Trainer.
8. Perform end to end testing for User Acceptance Testing release for any programming performed on software workflow and system changes to ensure proper functionality before releasing to required personnel.
9. All other duties as assigned by management.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Computer Programming, Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent work experience required.
2. Wide range of knowledge and ability to work with various types of computers and software applications.
3. Possess strong communication, organizational, and teamwork skills with both technical and non-technical personnel.
4. Excellent attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines and deal tactfully with customers.
5. Working knowledge on Incident Management, Problem Management, and especially Change Management.
6. Must be able to meet corporation goals and standards.
7. Ability to analyze and solve problems.
8. Ability to express thoughts logically.
9. Experience creating and maintaining procedural documentation, flow charts, and written training materials.
10. Ability to work in a fast paced work environment and handle high stress situations.
11. Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
||Banking, Information Technology
||Banking / Financial Services
Recent Jobs you've looked at: