Responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service to customers through the daily management of a team of twenty or more non-supervisory employees to include motivating, recognizing and rewarding, coaching, counseling, training and problem solving.
• Provide statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to help team members grow in their positions and attain performance targets.
• Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers.
• Communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external customers.
• Serve as Midco Connections professional representative when dealing with customers.
• Multi-task; be able to change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
• Strong problem-solving abilities including the ability to reason quickly
• Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and detail-orientated attitude towards work.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Make necessary changes in staffing based on upcoming or current call traffic demands, anticipated events and ACD data to meet Contact Center efficiency, abandon rate and answer time standards.
• Conduct a Contact Center team meeting each month in which any new information related to products, procedures, customer needs and company related issues, changes or actions are communicated.
• Write and administer performance reviews for agent development.
• Be available for employees that experience work problems providing appropriate coaching, counseling, direction and resolution.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) preferred but not required.
• 1-2 year’s call center leadership experience is preferred but not required.
Scheduled hours for this position would be approximately 2:00pm - 10:30pm, M-F, with every third weekend. Visit us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/MidcoConnections
Midco Connections is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative action employer.
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
4901 E. 26th St.
Sioux Falls, SD 57110
||Management, General Business, Customer Service