Diamond Mowers is the leader in roadside vegetation management, offering a full line of industrial mowers, including rotary, flail, and boom mowers, which are designed to fit most makes of tractors, skid-loaders, and construction wheel loaders. The Diamond Mowers family has been innovators in the industry for over 40 years. We manufacture our own parts to ensure quality at every step, and we operate with relentless focus on innovative engineering and premium customer service.
We are currently seeking an Accountant.
The Accountant reports to the CFO and is responsible for the following results:
KRA 1: Accounting department is operating smoothly and accurately.
KRA 1 Critical Tasks:
1. Perform balance sheet reconciliations, balancing general ledger, and assist with month end duties.
2. Carry out cost accounting duties such as job costing, inventory analysis, development of cost models for operational purposes, and assist with monthly/quarterly financial statement reviews.
3. Recognize and report critical discrepancies and variances in all accounting facets to CFO.
4. Effectively utilize the MAS 90 system by fully understanding and using all modules to assist with all aspects of business transactions.
KRA 2: Warranty department is effectively controlled to ensure accounting department is thoroughly involved and end result is best for Diamond Mowers.
KRA 2 Critical Tasks:
1. Ensure all warranty claims and requests are organized for Warranty Manager to approve.
2. Enter in warranty claims, create debit/credit memos, and pay out all claims.
3. Actively participant in warranty meetings with department leads.
KRA 3: Customer needs and business operation needs are met.
KRA 3 Critical Tasks:
1. Interpret customer and business operation needs and translate them into application and operation requirements.
2. Develop creative financial solutions and make projections using present and future values.
3. Report to CFO how systems are working and where there are gaps.
KRA 4: All other duties are performed as necessary.
An ideal candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• At least 1-2 years Accounting experience (manufacturing and/or general ledger experience preferred)
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail
• Efficient time management a must
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and database data entry (experience in Sage ERP MAS 90 a plus)
• Experience writing/generating Crystal Reports preferred
• Experience in warranty a plus
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
Diamond Mowers, Inc.
27134 Parklane Drive
Sioux Falls, SD 57106
Recent Jobs you've looked at: