A growing local company has an immediate opening for a full time plasma table operator.
This position involves setting up, programming and operating a CNC plasma cutting table, reading and interpreting blueprints, and loading plates on and off table using forklift and overhead cranes.
The operator will also use a grinder to grind the edges of the material and will use other hand tools to clean and handle the machine and material. The individual will also be skilled in reading and calibrating measuring instruments and be able to provide necessary measuring tools.
Hours will be second shift Monday-Thursday 4:30 P.M.-3:00 A.M.
Must be able to work overtime.
Great Pay and Benefits Available.
Apply in Person Today at Advance Services Inc.
1400 West 41st Street, Sioux Falls, SD
The ideal candidate will:
• Have great attention to detail
• Have excellent problem solving skills
• Have strong computer skills with CAD/CAM experience
• Follow safety procedures for a safe working environment
• Be able to frequently lift 75 pounds without restriction
• Have at least 1 year experience programming, operating, and troubleshooting plasma cutting table
• Have experience reading and interpreting blueprints and experience using tape measure, wheel gauge, micrometer, and other basic hand tools
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
Advance Services, Inc.
1400 West 41st Street
Sioux Falls, SD 57105
||Manufacturing, Skilled Labor - Trades, Skilled Labor
Recent Jobs you've looked at: