Hydro-Klean is opening an office in Sioux Falls! Due to our growth and new location, we are hiring 6-8 Service Techs in Sioux Falls. Hydro-Klean is a leader in industrial cleaning, hydro-blasting, emergency spill response, waste management, sewer cleaning and video inspection services. We travel to customer sites to perform a variety of these services.
As a Service Tech you will:
•Use a variety of powerful industrial equipment including high pressure hydroblasters, vacuum equipment and pipeline video inspection equipment.
•Work in diverse environments including heights, sewers, pits, storage tanks, ducts, and confined spaces.
•Work safely without presenting a direct threat to self or others.
•Represent Hydro-Klean when performing and coordinating services with customers and subcontractors.
•Drive Hydro-Klean vehicles that do not require a CDL, if insurable. Will be expected to obtain Class A CDL within 90 days of hire.
•Establish and maintain a safe work site by following standards established by OSHA and Hydro-Klean.
•Assure equipment, appropriate tools, personal protective equipment, and materials are readily available and used in accordance with standards established by OSHA and Hydro-Klean.
•Interpret blueprints and sketches, follows written and oral instructions, and conveys them to the crew members or customer.
•Be on-call on a rotational basis to respond to after-hours emergencies.
•Frequent overnight travel is required.
•Must be able to work extended shifts.
•Perform other duties as assigned by management.
WE OFFER TRAINING and will teach you how to operate our equipment. Hydro-Klean has excellent benefits with competitive wages. Start your career today at Hydro-Klean!
• Must be able to tolerate unpleasant work environments and wet working conditions.
• Must be physically fit to wear a respirator to ensure protection from respiratory hazards.
• Frequently exposed to industrial environments involving hazardous equipment, heights, confined spaces, machine noise, dust, chemicals, odors, and fumes.
• Requires working both indoors and outdoors, exposed to all weather conditions as well as mechanical hazards.
• Frequently required to lift/move up to 75 pounds and occasionally over 100 pounds.
• Frequently required to climb stairs numerous times a day while carrying equipment or supplies.
• Regularly performs tasks requiring climbing, crawling, kneeling, crouching, pushing, pulling, lifting, carrying, and gripping.
• Regularly performs manual labor tasks such as shoveling, scraping, and sweeping.
• Occasionally subjected to hazardous materials.
• Frequently performs repetitive hand motions and gripping of equipment for extended periods.
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
||General Labor / Warehouse
||Other Great Industries