Southeast Tech, South Dakota’s largest Technical Institute located in Sioux Falls, SD is seeking individuals for adjunct/part-time instruction for the 2013 Fall Semester that begins on August 26 and ends on December 13, 2013. The following openings are available.
Accounting: Teach day courses in accounting from basic to advanced levels. Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and three years' relevant work experience in course-related topic required.
Business: Teach day courses in general business. Bachelor's Degree in Business required and three years' relevant work experience in course-related topic required.
Computer Applications: Teach day courses of Microsoft Office 2010, including Access, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint. Associates Degree in related field required, Bachelors preferred. Three years' relevant work experience in course-related topic.
Health Core: Teach day and evening courses and laboratory sessions that include STI's general health care courses that include: Introduction to Phlebotomy, Medical Language, Patient Care, Anatomy and Basic Pharmacology. Bachelor's or Associates Degree in Health related field .. degree associated with the course and based on STI's accredidation requirements. Three years' relevant work experience in course-related topic required.
For job details and to apply online, visit us at www.southeasttech.edu. Application review begins June 17, 2013. EOE.
• Utilizes teaching techniques consistent with area of instruction and program objectives that may include simulation, technology, and knowledge of best practices.
• Establishes a high degree of student/instructor rapport and builds good interpersonal relationships with colleagues.
• Maintains a high degree of discipline within the classroom setting to ensure maximum student motivation.
• Coordinates the operations, necessary equipment, and instructional materials to ensure that classroom is properly equipped and staffed for student instruction.
• Prepares and furnishes reports required for STI administration, supervisors, and student progress.
• Scheduling flexibility to be available for various course delivery options that may include traditional classroom, hybrid, and online classes.
• Availibilty to attend 1-2 days of adjunct instructor training before the semester begins.
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
Southeast Technical Institute
2320 N Career Ave
Sioux Falls, SD 57107
Recent Jobs you've looked at: