Looking for a part time position with very flexible hours? Our Receptionist opening has flexible hours (approximately 20 hours per week) AND offers great health insurance benefits. Hours are perfect for an employee with school age children or someone going to college part time. Office environment and family oriented management staff.
This position will generally be responsible for greeting guests and visitors, answering incoming calls, routing calls to appropriate staff, taking messages, mail distribution, managing flow of electronic correspondence and faxes as well as providing office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks.
• Superior phone etiquette, with ability to tactfully
handle difficult callers. Excellent verbal and written
• Punctual, gatekeeper and safety minded.
• Able to work with minimum supervision
• Customer service driven/ Minimum 2 years customer service
• Working knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Quickbooks knowledge beneficial but not required.
• Ability to multi-task and have time management skills.
• Possession of strong organizational skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well
as to accept direction on given assignments.
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
||Admin & Clerical