SDN Communications is looking for a Carrier Relations Supervisor. SDN has competitive pay and great benefits. If you have telecommunications and supervisory experience, we'd love to see your resume. Please send resume by clicking the apply now button.
Supervises the group of employees responsible for assignment of network services on 3rd party carrier and Member LEC connections, as well as negotiates new connectivity to off-net carrier networks.
• Exercise judgment based on industry knowledge and experience to identify and correct issues in all phases of outside carrier and member company service activations to ensure quality and timely installations for our customers.
• Assist and train in the placing of orders (ASR) with LECs & other carriers, and act as first level escalation in the remedy of any problems relating to these orders.
• Supervise the collection & dissemination of details (LOAs, CFAs, etc.) to other departments and companies as outlined in the SDN order process.
• Train the carrier relations staff on the use of provisioning/ordering software, as well as the internal SDN workflow, and act as the point of contact for trouble and/or improvements needed.
• Monitor the creation and modification of circuit design layout records (DLRs) to ensure the adherence to quality and standards currently in place.
• Work with SDN member LECs to resolve order issues as needed.
• Assist in the design and supervise the completion of network regrooms with 3rd party carriers and/or member LECs.
• Document and escalate chronic issues related to the design and provisioning of services with 3rd party carriers and/or member LECs and provide solutions or training to remedy these situations as needed.
• Hold regular staff meeting to address the above issues, training, or other departmental needs and provide updates to the other SDN department leads to continually improve the external order processes and service delivery timelines.
• Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university. Four or more years of related experience and/or training in a telecommunications design environment or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Supervisory experience preferred.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Oracle Communications Metasolv Solution, and other ASR related ordering platforms.
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
2900 West 10th Street
Sioux Falls, SD 57104
Phone: 605-334-7185 or