SDN Communications has an opening for a part-time Network Surveillance Center Technician for 15 – 20 hours/week. Hours will be nights and/or weekends. Perfect position for a student as you are able to study during downtime.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintains basic network operations and provides assistance to the network administrator.
• Performs network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems.
• Provides users with network technical support.
• Assists users with firewall modifications and applications.
• Responds to needs and questions of users concerning their access of network resources.
• Monitors routers, switches and other equipment to minimize network downtime.
• Tests necessary software and hardware.
• Contacts customers regarding issues or problems with their networks.
* Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Access, Excel, PowerPoint & Word software.
* Strong customer service and problem-solving skills.
Please send resume by clicking the apply now button and add "NSC tech" in the subject line.
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
2900 West 10th Street
Sioux Falls, SD 57104
Phone: 605-334-7185 or