35 hours every two weeks - every other weekend, rotating shift
3:00 - 10:00pm
• Housekeeping in public areas, including but not limited to, vacuuming, restrooms, empty garbage, etc.
• Prepare and serve supper meal for residents, and all duties related
• Bus tables and clean dining room area
• Clean and sanitize kitchen at the end of shift
• Other duties as specified
All positions - Must be 18 or older, High School diploma/GED
Apply in person at 211 NW First Street, Madison
Or email resume to Becky Brown by clicking the apply now button!
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
Heritage Senior Living
211 Nw 1st St.
Madison, SD 57042
||Cook, General Labor / Warehouse
||Healthcare / Health Services